|Lakeview Park is a 61.2 acre park located at the corner of Lakeview Road and Fairgrounds.
- 24-acre fishing lake with a boat ramp and an ADA accessible fishing dock
- Three shelters
- Basketball court
- Playground area
- ADA accessible restroom facilities
- Open space areas
- 1.5 mile jogging/walking trail around the lake
- Mexico Garden Club’s wildflower area and bluebirds
- Overnight campground with electric hookups
Renting a shelter.
- Lakeview Shelter has eight tables and can hold approximately 50 people
- Sexton Shelter has six tables and can hold approximately 36 people
- Barnes Shelter has four tables and can hold approximately 24 people