Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Banner Submission Process - Four sections are available at the corner of Clark and Boulevard for posting 3’ x 8’ banners for a two-week period. Effective July 26, 2019, the following regulations will be followed:
• Banners will only be accepted from not-for-profit organizations. Business advertisements will not be posted.
• Reservation forms will need to be completed before the banner can be accepted. Banners will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Banners that have been submitted will not be finalized for the schedule until approval by a Parks and Recreation employee.
• Banners will need to be delivered to the Parks Department, 2nd floor City Hall, a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the scheduled posting.
• Banners are put up and taken down on the first and third Mondays (for a two-week period) only.
• Banners will be returned to City Hall within seven days of being taken down.
• Organizer will have 60 days to pick up the banner from City Hall, Parks and Recreation Department.
• All banners not picked up after 60 days will be discarded. No exceptions.
Please call the Mexico Parks & Recreation Department with any questions. (573.581.2100)
Reservation Submission Form