Teal Lake Park is a 105-acre park located on Huntingfield and Teal Lake Roads in southeast Mexico.
- ADA Parking and Restrooms
- Picnic Shelter
- Open Space
- Trail Head Leading to Green Estate Park
- Walking Path to Island with Shoreline Fishing Access
- Premium Fall and Winter Bird Watching
- 135-acre William S. Lowe Conservation Area for Nature Walks, Bird Watching and Hiking located at
- Teal Lake Shelter has 16 tables with seating for approximately 130 people. The shelter has a grill and electricity.
Reserve a shelter.
- No Swimming
- Canoe, Kayaks and Fishing Boats Allowed
- Electric Trolling Motors Only
- 84-acre Public Fishing Facility
- ADA Accessible Fishing Dock