Lakeview Park is a 61.2 acre park located 2210 Fairground.
- ADA Accessible Parking & Restrooms
- 3 Picnic Shelters
- Open Space
- Universally Accessible Playground with Nature-themed Play Trail
- 24-acre Fishing Lake with Boat Ramp and an ADA Accessible Fishing Dock
- ADA Accessible 1.5 Mile Trail Around the Lake
- Basketball Court
- Horseshoe Pits
- Overnight Recreational Camping with Electric Hookups
Rent a shelter
- Lakeview Shelter is located to the north of the campsites and west of the restrooms. It has 8 tables with seating for approximately 50 people. The shelter has water and electricity,
- Sexton Shelter is located to the west of the playground. It has 6 tables and seating for approximately 36 people. The shelter has electricity.
- Barnes Shelter is located to the east of the playground. It has 4 tables and seating for approximately 24 people. It has electricity.
- No swimming
- Canoes, kayaks and fishing boats allowed
- Electric trolling motors only